What makes this resource particularly ground-breaking is the fact that it has been designed from scratch to educate an extremely broad age range from primary school to logistics professional.
Tried and tested by logistics managers, HR specialists and over 550 young people across the length and breadth of the UK Business on the Move:
- adds a novel dimension to your own supply chain training with both new recruits and experienced team members
- lends itself to use as part of an assessment centre or induction process
- provides a fun way for your business to engage with local schools, promoting your company and logistics as a whole
- would make a very unique and appreciated corporate gift
Business on the Move is distributed through The Very Enterprising Community Interest Company (CIC), a form of social enterprise.
During 2014, two thirds of our games will be donated by our 50 business sponsors to schools and training providers across the UK.
The remaining 950 games are for sale* on a first-come-first-served basis.
Anticipated demand is high, so companies are advised to register their interest now.
For more information or to register your interest visit www.businessonthemove.org
* As a CIC, an 'asset lock' guarantees any surpluses will be re-invested in the community